Flavor: - Unflavored
Size: - 1.2 lbs
Get 10% discount with your MasterCard® on this product. This discount is available till January 2013 or till our promotional funds last. This discount is available on the first shipment of this product only. Enter code MSTRCRD1 when you checkout.
Whey protein is made from 100% pure and natural products high in amino acids. It contains no sucralose and no acesulfame. Whey proteins are voted many times as “Best Sports Supplement” by different sports magazines. It’s a high protein supplement, natural and easily digestible. It contains high percentage of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's), which are most essential for muscle building. Whey protein contains the highest Biological value of any protein product. It is superior to beef, soy, casein and milk.
By Peter Smith - THE Perfect Protein - December 2, 2012
I am very happy with the purchase of this product. They are the best protein supplement for sports persons like me.
1) PURITY: - 100% natural and pure.
2) SOLUBILITY: - It is easy to dissolve. Needs just 30 second of stirring.
3) DRINKABILITY: - Good to drink and does not lends texture to whatever liquid you mix it with. Note that soy isolate have a chalky feel when mixed with water.
4) VERSATILITY: - It’s 99% tasteless. It can be added to any liquid except hot liquids as this will make it curdle. Acids do not curdle the whey protein, I have put lemon juice to it but it does not curdle.
6) ECONOMY: - It very economical, consider this, you get dozen white eggs in $2. They contain 50g protein altogether, so it makes 4 cent per gram. A 10 lb whey protein bag contains 4050 gram of protein for $86, so it makes 2.1 cents per gram here. Good 50% less. That the main reason to buy this product.
By P. Cox – Best in business - November 25, 2012
This is definitely the best protein available. I am a former bodybuilder and nutritionist. It has many benefits and does not contain artificial additives. Most other protein products contain artificial additives and sweeteners due to which the benefits are ruined. One major factor, when muscle building and burning fat is concerned, it is of insulin sensitivity. It keeps your insulin to low levels and burns your fat. Whey protein contains Acesulfame and Aspartame which diminishes the whey’s ability to increase insulin sensitivity.
When building big muscles both insulin and growth hormones are essential. But the problem is that when one increases in the body the other one decrease. This is the reason why professional bodybuilders use both insulin and HGH at the same time. HGH is very costly and you have to shed $1800 per month for monthly dose of HGH.
To avoid so much spending of you money, prefer whey protein. It will keep your insulin low, will build your muscles and will also reduce your body fat. It contains high carbohydrate percentage, take it immediately after workouts and you will quickly get the modern Ronnie Coleman look. I will recommend whey protein to you as it will kill your appetite and keeps your insulin low. You will reduce your fat and at the same time build your muscles. Take this shake with a small meal a few times a day. This will burn your fat and will also build your balanced body and muscles. Believe me, women will love your body.
Privacy & You